Dr. Mradul Garg GI & Bariatric Surgeon in Metro Hospital, Faridabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top GI & Bariatric Surgeon in Faridabad. MBBS – Kasturba Medical College, Manipal. MS – Kasturba Medical College, Manipal.
. Worked in department of surgery as Assistant Professor at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal. Worked in department of surgery at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi. Worked in department of GI, Minimal Access and Bariatric surgery at BLK hospital, New Delhi. Currently associated with Metro Heart Institute with Multispecialty Faridabad as Consultant.
Fellowship in minimal invasive surgery recognized by WALS and SAGES from World Laparoscopic Hospital in year 2010
FMAS (AMASI), year 2013
FIAGES, year 2013
Poster and video session selected for Asia pacific hernia society conference in Hongkong, year 2013.
Poster: use of dynamic implant in inguinal Hernia under local anesthesia
Video Session: use of Octomesh in obstructed ventral hernia.
Organized workshop in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital on Advance Laparoscopy and bariatric surgery in year 2013
Participated in laparoscopic Hernia training organized by Ethicon Institute New Delhi in year 2013
Selected for Fellowship National Board (Minimal Access and Bariatric surgery), worked in department of GI, Minimal Access and Bariatric Surgery at BLK Hospital, New Delhi.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.