Dr. Reetesh Sharma Nephrologist in Asian Hospital Faridabad
Dr Reetesh Sharma Top & Best Nephrologist Director and Head Nephrology and Kidney Transplant Medicine, has received training in Internal Medicine at one of the leading institutes of the country (KEM Hospital, Mumbai) and in Nephrology at the Apollo Hospitals. In addition he underwent advanced training in transplant at the Maastricht Hospital, Netherlands and in ABO incompatible transplant at the Tokyo University Hospital, Japan. His areas of expertise include kidney transplantation (including high risk ie blood group and HLA incompatible), chronic kidney disease and dialysis. Prior to this he was associated with Medanta-the Medicity since it’s inception in 2009. He also established the dialysis services at the Fortis Escorts Hospital, New Delhi in 2008. With more than a decade of experience, he has been involved in more than 2000 transplants across Medanta, Fortis and Apollo hospitals. He believes in practicing the science of medicine like an art, with a human touch.
M.B.B.S, MD, DNB – Nephrology
Medanta – The Medicity – December 2009 – January 2018. Fortis Escorts Hospital, Okhla, New Delhi – January 2008 – December 2009. Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi – July 2004 – October 2007.
Kidney Transplantation. Hemodialysis. Peritoneal Dialysis. Chronic Kidney Disease
Delhi Nephrology Society. Indian Society of Nephrology. Indian Society of Organ Transplant. International Society of Nephrology (ISN). ERA – EDTA.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.