Dr. Mukesh Pandey Neurosurgeon in Asian Hospital Faridabad
Dr. Mukesh Pandey is a top & leading Neurosurgeon in Delhi. He offers excellent treatment and services for all types of neurological disorders.
MBBS – Aug King George’s Medical College (Now King Georges Medical University), Lucknow (UP). MS (Gen Surgery) – (Sarojini Naidu Medical College, Agra (UP)). MCh (Neurosurgery) – Sree Chithra Thirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum.
Senior Consultant, Sarvodya Hospital and Research Centre. Senior Consultant and Head Of Department, Department of Neuro & Spine Surgery, Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi. Senior Consultant and Unit in-Charge, Department of Neurosurgery, Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad, Delhi NCR. Consultant Neurosurgeon, Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad, Delhi NCR. Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery, Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram, Kerala.
. He has an experience of 3000 Neurosurgical Procedures including Aneurysm surgery, Brain hemorrhage surgery, Complex brain tumors, Brain tumors of children, Keyhole spine surgery, Surgery for Epilepsy and Parkinsons disease.
Surgery for Parkinson Disease. Minimally invasive key hole surgery for spine. Spinal tumors/ spine injury. Endoscopic brain surgery. Brain tumor surgery. Brain hemorrhage surgery. Aneurysm surgery. VP shunt surgery.
Member of Neurological Society of India. Member of Skull Base Society of India.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.