Dr. Rashmi Taneja Plastic Surgeon in Fortis Flt Lt Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Rashmi Taneja top & best plastic surgeon is a Senior Consultant heading the Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery Department at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj. Dr. Taneja has received her Plastic Surgery and advanced Craniofacial Surgery training at the reputable University of Southern California School of Medicine, Los Angeles, USA and UCLA-School of Medicine, Los Angeles, USA, respectively. She is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon from the American Board of Plastic Surgery. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is recognised as being the most stringent in their certification criteria. Dr. Taneja is also a member of the prestigious American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Association of Plastic Surgeons of India and the Indian Society of Cleft Lip, Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies. Dr. Taneja has over 20 years of experience in Complex craniofacial surgery, cosmetic surgery, microsurgery, breast reconstruction and breast surgeries, body contouring and reconstructive surgery. She is nationally renowned for her work in the field of congenital nevi and craniofacial surgery. Dr. Taneja brings a wealth of medical expertise and is a graduate of Maulana Azad Medical college and the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, where she received many awards and accolades and has numerous publications and research papers to her credit.
MBBS, American Board of Plastic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgeons.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.