Dr. Rashmi Taneja Plastic Surgeon in Fortis Flt Lt Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj
Dr. Rashmi Taneja top & best plastic surgeon is a Senior Consultant heading the Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery Department at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj. Dr. Taneja has received her Plastic Surgery and advanced Craniofacial Surgery training at the reputable University of Southern California School of Medicine, Los Angeles, USA and UCLA-School of Medicine, Los Angeles, USA, respectively. She is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon from the American Board of Plastic Surgery. The American Board of Plastic Surgery is recognised as being the most stringent in their certification criteria. Dr. Taneja is also a member of the prestigious American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Association of Plastic Surgeons of India and the Indian Society of Cleft Lip, Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies. Dr. Taneja has over 20 years of experience in Complex craniofacial surgery, cosmetic surgery, microsurgery, breast reconstruction and breast surgeries, body contouring and reconstructive surgery. She is nationally renowned for her work in the field of congenital nevi and craniofacial surgery. Dr. Taneja brings a wealth of medical expertise and is a graduate of Maulana Azad Medical college and the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, where she received many awards and accolades and has numerous publications and research papers to her credit.
MBBS, American Board of Plastic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgeons
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.