Dr. Vineeta Goel Radiation Oncologist in Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Radiation Oncologist in Delhi. Dr. Vineeta Goel, has vast clinical experience of oncology and radiation oncology of more than 20 years. She has done DNB in Radiation Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai in 2001. Prior to joining Fortis Hospital she was working as Associate Director, Radiation Oncology at Max Super Speciality Hospital for last 12 years. She was the key person in establishing Radiation Oncology Departments at Max Hospital Patparganj as well as Shalimar Bagh. Prior to joining Max Healthcare she was working as Assistant Professor at the prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. She is a passionate Radiation Oncologist with expertise in all latest and updated technologies of radiation therapy including IMRT, IGRT, Stereotactic Radiation Therapy (SBRT & VMAT) and all forms of Brachytherapy. She is a strong believer of multimodality cancer treatment and Tumour Board. She has keen interest in molecular biology and always strives to give personalized cancer care to each patient. She regularly updates herself by participating in national & international conferences as well as publishing in peer reviewed journals.
MBBS,D.N.B. (Radiation Oncology) Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai, 2001 D.M.R.T. (Radiation Oncology) Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai, 2000 MNAMS 2019 M.B.B.S., MGIMS Sewagram , Wardha, 1997.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.