Dr. Tapan Ghose Interventional Cardiologist in Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Interventional Cardiologist in Delhi. Dr. Tapan Ghose graduated from Silchar Medical College with honours is biochemistry. He was awarded Dr. Anjan Chakravorty Memorial Medal in Medicine for securing highest marks in Medicine in 1988.Dr. Ghose completed post graduate training in internal medicine from Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh and was awarded MD (Medicine) in 1993. He was also awarded DNB (Medicine) by the National Board of Examinations in 1993.Subsequently,he was awarded DNB (Cardiology) in 2001 by the National Board of Examination after successful training at Batra Hospital Medical Research Centre,New Delhi. Dr. Ghose also awarded Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology by the National Board in 2004.He has worked as Principal Consultant,Interventional Cardiology at Fortis,Escorts Heart Institute,New Delhi and Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital,New Delhi and Director Head of Cardiology, Paras Hospital,Gurgaon. Currently he is the Director and Head of Cardiology at FHVK.He is well versed in coronary intervention and cardiac electrophysiology and device implantation.He initiated Trans radial angioplasty programme at FHVK in 2006 and transradial primary PCI program in 2011 at FHVK and Paras Hospital in 2013.Dr. Ghose is actively involved in Medical Research post graduate teaching program.He has participated in various national international trials registries.He has more than 100 publications in various national international journals which include abstracts, review, full papers and 12 chapters in text books.Dr. Ghose is the author of Handbook of Lipidology.He was awarded the Cardiologist of the Year 2014 by Indian health care summit and awards.He is a life member of Cardiological Society of India,fellow of International Medical Sciences Academy and member of National Academy of Medical Sciences.He is fellow of Cardiological Siciety of India, fellow of American College of Cardiology, fellow of Society of Cardiological Society of India, fellow of American College of Cardiology,fellow of Society of Cardiac Angiography and Interventions, USA.
MBBS, MD, DNB (Med.), DNB (Cardio), FNB (Intervent Cardio), MNAMS, FMSA, FCSI, FACC, FSCAI.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.