Dr. Raju Vyas Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon in Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh
Dr. Raju Vyas top & best cardiac surgeon has been actively involved in the pre, peri and post operative management. He has been exposed to the whole spectrum of adult and neonatal and congenital surgical procedures including Beating heart bypass, On pump CABG ,Valve Replacement, Redo CABG ,redo valve replacement, arterial switch, Sennings operation, TAPVD, Fontan, TOF and its variants. In ICU, he has managed various post-operative and surgical complications like ventilation, low cardiac output, capillary leak syndrome, post-operative acute renal failure needing dialysis, resistant arrhythmias and modulating vasodilators/diuretic therapy in post-operative period. During his registrarship at G.B. Pant Hospital and LPS Institute of Cardiology, besides being trained in paediatric and adult Cardio Thoracic surgery, he had also had good exposure to lung and vascular procedures. Dr. Vyas has also been exposed to thoracic and vascular surgical emergencies. During this period he had the opportunity of performing CABG, valvular simple congenital procedures.
MBBS, MS, M.Ch
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.