Dr. Rajat Gupta Plastic Surgeon in Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Rajat Gupta is a top & best plastic/ cosmetic surgeon at Fortis La Femme, Greater Kailash, New Delhi. He graduated MBBS in the year 2007, MS in General Surgery in 2011, and DNB in General Surgery in 2012 from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. After graduation, he was awarded fellowship at Institution De Benito, Spain in the field of cosmetic surgery. After the fellowship, he worked as a cosmetic surgeon in some of the most renowned hospitals in Europe. This was followed by fellowship in breast surgery at hospital Sant Pau, Spain and training in ear reconstruction surgery at Clinique Bizet, Paris. His interests lie in the area of cosmetic surgery of face and body and also breast and ear reconstruction surgery. He is among the few surgeons in the country to start using endoscopic technique for face lift surgery. He is well known in his field and what sets him apart is his eye for detail.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.