Dr. Rajesh Rajalingam HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant Surgeon in Rela Hospital Chennai
Dr. Rajesh Rajalingam top HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant Surgeon in Chennai completed his MBBS in Tirunelveli Medical College and his MS in JIPMER, Pondicherry. He completed his super specialisation (MCh) in Gastrointestinal/HPB surgery at GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi. He joined the unit as a post-doctoral fellow in 2011. He completed his post-doctoral fellowship in Liver Transplantation under Dr. M.G.R Medical University and was appointed as a consultant surgeon in the unit in 2014. Dr Rajesh has a special interest in Donor Hepatectomy, liver haemodynamics and regeneration in different settings and their clinical application and also in the management of hepatopancreatic biliary malignancies.
MBBS 2003, Tirunelveli Medical College, Tirunelveli. MS (General Surgery) 2007, JIPMER, Pondicherry. M.Ch Gastrointestinal Surgery) 2011, G B Pant Hospital, New Delhi. Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Liver Transplantation 2013, Global Hospital, Chennai.
Living Donor and Deceased Donor Liver Transplantation. Donor hepatectomy. Advanced Resections for HPB malignancies including vascular resections. Research interests: Portal haemodynamics and Liver Regeneration, Paediatric Liver Transplantation.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.