Dr. Rajesh Kapoor Surgical Gastroenterologist in Jaypee Hospital Noida
Dr. Rajesh Kapoor is a top most renowned Gastroenterologist with experience of 25+ years working as a director of Surgical Gastroenterology at Jaypee Hospital, Noida, India.
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), M.Ch. (Surgical Gastroenterology) – Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
Training in advanced Laparoscopic Surgery at Leeds Institute of Minimal Invasive Surgery in U.K. National Cancer Centre, Kashiwa East Japan & National Cancer Centre Tokyo. Hepatopancreatobiliary Unit at Memorial Sloan Katering Cancer Centre New York. Minimal Access Surgery & Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery at University of Illinois Medical Centre, Chicago. Colorectal Surgery Severance Hospital Seoul for Gaining Experience in Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery.
Association of Surgeons of India. Association of Indian Society of Gastroenterology. Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India. Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology. Indian Chapter of International HPBA. Indian Pancreatic Club.
Honorary Consultant, Surgical Gastroenterologist – Moolchand Hospital, New Delhi. Consultant (Surgical Gastroenterology) – Anand Multi-specialty Hospital, Meerut.
Areas Of Interest
GI Oncology. HPB Surgery. Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery. Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.