Dr. Pushpendra Nath Renjen Neurologist in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi
Dr. Pushpendra Nath Renjen top Neurologist in India. Dr. (Prof.) P. N. Renjen, graduated from the Gandhi Medical College, Osmania University Hyderabad and did his DM Neurology from one of the most prestigious Institutes of the country - The National Institute of Mental Health & Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore where he received his Neurology training. Dr. Renjen is a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow UK & Fellow of Royal College of Physicians Edinburgh & Ireland. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Neurology and elected member of National Academy of Medical Sciences. He has been delivering scientific lectures all over the country and has published more than 75 scientific papers in national and international journals of repute and has also written chapters in books. His special interest is vascular neurology. He is Past-President of Delhi Neurological Association and also a nominated member EC of European Stroke Association. At present Dr. Renjen is a Sr. Consultant Neurologist & Advisor Academic at the Institute of Neurosciences Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals New Delhi- India.
MBBS, DM (Neuro) FRCP (Glas.), FRFCP (Edin), FRCP (Ireland).
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
Main interest is cerebro-vascular disease and has done good work in increasing public awareness of stroke taking it to the district levels.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.