Dr. Puneet Girdhar Spine Surgeon in BLK-Max Hospital New Delhi, India
Dr. Puneet Girdhar top most spine surgeon specializes in the surgical and non-surgical management of spinal disorders involving neck and back utilizing turn of the century minimally.
MBBS, MS & M.Ch (Ortho.). Spine fellow with Mr. Sashin Ahuja, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, U.K. Clinical & Bioskills training on MITLIF with Dr. Mun Wai Yue, Singapore General Hospital, Singapore. Articular surface arthroplasty fellow with Dr.Thomas Seibel, Knappschafts Krankenhaus, Puttlingen, Germany. AO trauma fellowship with Dr. Wade Smith,Denver Health Colorado, USA
Presently working as a Senior Director & Head - Orthopedic Spine Surgery - Centre for Orthopedic Spine surgery in Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopedic Spine & Sports Medicine at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi, Dr. Puneet Girdhar specializes in the surgical and non-surgical management of spinal disorders involving neck and back utilizing turn of the century minimally invasive techniques. He is also well versed with non –surgical pain relieving techniques such as Nerve root blocks, Facetal injections and Epidural infiltrations.
Indian Orthopedic Association (IOA), AO Alumni, Switzerland, AO Spine, Association of Spine Surgeons of India (ASSI)
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.