Dr. (Prof.) Man Mohan Mehndiratta Neurologist in BLK- Max Hospital New Delhi
Dr. (Prof.) Man Mohan Mehndiratta top Neurologist in New Delhi. Dr. (Prof.) Man Mohan Mehndiratta is one of the most accomplished and well-known Neurologists in India. With more than 38 years of enriched experience, Dr. Mehndiratta has been associated with various prestigious colleges and hospitals.
MBBS, MD (Medicine), DNB (Medicine), DM (Neurology), FAAN, FANA, FAMS, FRCP, FICP, FIAN, FIACM.
Presently working as a Senior Director in Neurology Department at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
Director - Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi. Professor & HOD, Department of Neurology - Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi. Director Professor, Department of Neurology - G.B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi. Professor, Department of Neurology - G.B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi. Associate Professor, Department of Neurology - G.B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi.
Medical Council of India. Delhi Medical Council. Punjab Medical Council. Awarded Honorary Membership of Association of Sri Lanka Neurologists. Honorary Membership of Japanese Society of Neurology. Awarded Honorary Membership of Stroke Society of Sri Lanka. American Neurological Association. American Academy of Neurology. World Stroke Organization. Indian Academy of Neurology. Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine. Association of Physicians (API) of India. Delhi Medical Association (DMA). Indian Medical Association (IMA). Neurological Society of India (NSI). IMA Academy of Medical Specialties, New Delhi. Indian Epilepsy Association and Society.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.