Dr. Priya Tiwari Medical Oncologist in Artemis Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Priya Tiwari is a top most renowned Medical Oncologist from country premier Institute, All India Institute of Medical Sciences. She is trained in dealing with all aspects of Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine and believes in providing holistic care to the patient. A MBBS gold medalist, she has numerous papers in many reputed journals. Her goal is to develop an oncology care model addressing all important issues concerning cancer patients.
Medical School: DM Medical Oncology AIIMS
Post Graduate Programs: MD Medicine AIIMS
Graduate Programs: MBBS, IMS, BHU.
Associate Editor of Indian Journal of Social, Preventive and Rehabilitative Oncology (IJSPRO)
Member of European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
Member of Immuno-oncology society of India
Member of MASCC society of India
Gynecological malignancies including Breast cancer
Colorectal malignancies/ hepatobiliary cancerLung cancer
Brain tumorsSoft tissue sarcoma and bone sarcoma
Palliative care and end of life care
Cancer genetics and precision medicine
Chemotherapy/Immunotherapy/Targeted Drug administration
Bone Marrow Transplant
Insertion of central line/PICC line
Bone Marrow Aspiration and Biopsy
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.