Dr. Parveen Yadav Thoracic Surgical Oncologist in Artemis Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Parveen Yadav is the top & best Surgical Oncologist for Thoracic Surgeries. He has done MBBS and MS General Surgery from the prestigious Medical Pt BD Sharma Medical College, Rohtak. He has also completed his 3 years surgical oncology training from the Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital (IRCH) AIIMS, New Delhi. He is a super specialist in Thoracic Surgery and has done a 2-year Thoracic Surgery fellowship from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. He specializes in Minimal Invasive (Key role) Esophageal and Lung Surgery, Medastinal and Airway disease, Intervention Bronchoscopy and Soft Tissue Sarcoma to list. He his one of the best Thoracic surgeon in Delhi NCR with more than 17 year experience of oncology and more than 11 year experience of thoracic surgery, he has performed over 3000 major thoracic procedure, which include over 1000 surgeries for Esophageal cancer & other Esophageal diseases and equal number for surgeries for Lung cancer & other lung diseases with best possible outcomes. He has special interest in Airway (trachea ) surgeries. Dr. Parveen Yadav is trained in Minimal Invasive Thoracic surgery(VATS) ,Therefore most the Esophageal and Lung surgeries are performed by minimally invasive technique. He has successfully treated complicated benign lung and pleural disease like Empyema , Tuberculosis, Bronchopleural Fistula, Bullous Disease, Mediastinal Mass, Thymomas, Chest Wall Tumor.
Dr. Parveen Yadav has worked with the Top Medical Institutions of India Like All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi, Tata Memorial Hospital (Mumbai), Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, Artemis Hospital Gurugram, Paras Hospital Gurugram, Fortis Hospital Noida, Asian Institute, Faridabad.
MBBS, MS (General Surgery),
Surgical Oncology (AIIMS)
HBNI Fellowship in Thoracic Surgery (TATA Memorial Hospital, Mumbai)
Association of Surgeon of India ( ASI)
Association For Gastrointestinal Endoscopic surgeon of India(IAGES)
Indian Association for Palliative Care
Minimal invasive surgeries for Esophageal diseases(esophageal cancer and benign disease).
Minimal invasive thoracic surgeries (VATS) for Lung Cancer.
Minimal invasive surgeries (VATS) for benign lung diseases like bronchopleural fistula, bullous disease,lung volume reduction surgery(LVRS), Pneumothorax .
Complex surgeries for Airway diseases(Tracheal tumor ,Tracheo- Esophageal fistula).
Minimal invasive surgeries for pleural disease(Empyema , Pleural tumor ,Pleural biopsy ).
Minimal invasive surgeries for mediastinal disease (Mediastinal masses , cyst).
Complex surgical procedure for sternum and chest wall resection and reconstruction(chest wall tumor , sternal tumor ).
Mediastinoscopy (Diagnostic and therapeutic).
Intervention bronchoscopy( Stenting ,Therapeutic).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.