Dr. Paraneetharan Marimuthu Neurosurgeon in Rela Hospital, Chennai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Paraneetharan Marimuthu top Neurosurgeon in Chennai. Dr Paraneetharan Marimuthu has vast experience of 20 years in dealing with patients of various brain and spine disorders. He did his neurosurgical training from a reputed institute – Madurai Medical College, Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery. He has experience in various surgeries like complex brain tumours, skull base lesions, clipping of aneurysm, AVMs, spine surgeries such as endoscopic and minimally invasive surgeries and trauma care. Dr. Paraneetharan Marimuthu obtained his medical degree (MB., BS) from Thanjavur Medical college in 1997. After that, he had joined Tamil Nadu Govt Medical services from 1999 and continued his service to the public until 2008. He continued as Asst. Professor of Neurosurgery, Madurai Medical college after completing his Neurosurgery training before leaving for the United kingdom in 2008 to pursue advanced training and fellowship in cerebrovascular Neurosurgery, Advanced spine surgery, Minimal Invasive Neurosurgery and Functional Neurosurgery. He has been practicing in Chennai for the past 10 years and has experience working in all major corporate hospitals including Gleneagles Global Hospital and Dr. Rela Institute and Medical Centre. He is also trained in Endoscopic skull base surgery from Naples, Italy and had been awarded a fellowship at the prestigious Nagoya -Fujita University, Japan. He has completed and was awarded the European Neurosurgery Board Fellowship in 2012. He has many publications in highly acclaimed international journals and numerous presentations in various national and international scientific meetings. He is also a reviewer for international publications like the Journal of Neurooncosurgery & Journal operative neurosurgery. He has keenly updated his surgical skill and knowledge about the latest advances in Neurosurgery for leading spine & brain diseases with newer technology. His vision is to provide maximum benefit to the patients with minimum pain and morbidity. Dr Paraneetharan Marimuthu cares greatly about his patient’s outcomes and is a member of the Neurological Society of India. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh since 2015. He is well known in his Neurosurgery community because of his teamwork, organizing capacity and interpersonal relationships.
Neurotrauma. Neuro-oncology like glioma Meningioma and pediatric Neuro-oncology like Medulloblastoma intraventricular tumour ependymoma. Cerebrovascular surgery like Aneurysm clipping Stroke bypass surgery Intracranial hemorrhage surgery. Spine surgery trauma fracture disc herniation deformity correction and spinal tumour surgery. Functional Neurosurgery like trigeminal Neuralgia Hemifacial spasm. Hydrocephalus.
Affiliations And Memberships
Life Member of NSI. Associate Member of Eurospine. Associate Member of European Academy of Neurosurgery.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.