Dr. P K Das Medical Oncologist in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi
Dr. P K Das top Medical Oncologist in New Delhi. Presently working as Senior Consultant Medical Oncologist, Haemato- Oncologist and Academic Coordinator, Dept of medical oncology at Apollo Cancer Institute, New Delhi. After training from AIIMS, New Delhi, Dr. P.K. Das has been working at Apollo Hospital, Delhi for the past 15 years & incharge of Medical Oncology unit. He had the pleasure to work with Professor Suresh H. Advani for the past 9 years here at Apollo Hospital & incharge of his unit at Apollo Cancer institute, New Delhi.
MBBS, MD, DM(AIIMS)
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Member- Indian Society of Medial & Paediatric oncology (ISMPO). Life member – European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO), membership No: 258234. Member- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO). Member Expert Committee Drug Controller General of India. Member, Expert Advisory Committee on Oncology for six new upcoming AIIMS Centres, under ministry of Health and family welfare, Govt of India.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.