Dr. Nishith Chandra Interventional Cardiologist in Fortis Escorts Heart Institute Okhla, New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Nishith Chandra top Interventional Cardiologist in New Delhi. Dr. Chandra, is a director interventional cardiology, at New Delhi's Fortis Escorts Heart Institute Research Centre. He has been at Fortis for last 21 years.Dr. Chandra is the former Head of Department of Cardiology at Noida Branch of Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, and has administrative and clinical responsibilities. Dr. Chandra has been actively involved in the field of Interventional Cardiology for more than 21 years. As an accomplished interventional cardiologist, he is very experienced at treating patients with complex coronary interventions including Rotablation, Carotid Interventions, Balloon Valvotomies and Peripheral Vascular Interventions.He has been instrumental in setting up the highly acclaimed Air Ambulance Unit of Escorts Heart Institute that has enabled the transportation of more than 300 critically sick patients from all over India and neighbouring countries. Beside this, Dr. Chandra has been the in-charge of the Emergency and Heart Command Centre of Escorts Heart Institute, for more than two decades.Dr. Chandra also has a keen interest in medical informatics and electronic medical records and is involved in digitizing the cath lab processes.Dr. Chandra has authored many publications in peer reviewed national and international journals and has written chapters in many books.
MBBS, MD, DM
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.