Dr. Neha Sood ENT Surgeon in BLK-Max Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr Neha Sood is a top & leading name when it comes to speciality in ENT & cochlear implant treatment in India. She has been widely acknowledged for her versatile and patient-centric approach.
MBBS, DNB (ENT), MNAMS,
Cochlear Implantation at University of Freiburg, Germany. Phoniatrics, University of Freiburg, Germany. Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery from University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. Trained for Balloon Sinuplasty at EVOLVE ASIA 2012 in Chulalongkon Hospital, Bangkok .
Presenlty working as a Principal Consultant in ENT & Cochlear Implant Department at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi. Visiting ENT Surgeon at President Estate Clinic.nCurrently part of Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery Team at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital.
Life member Association of Otolaryngologists of India. Life member of Association of Phonosurgeons of India. Life Member Laryngology and Voice Association.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.