Dr. Neeraj Bhalla Cardiologist in BLK-Max Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Neeraj Bhalla top & best cardiologist in India has been credited with transforming the lives of many. He has successfully performed over 10,000 coronary angioplasties and is proficient in the use of various medical devices used in advanced interventional procedures.
MBBS, MD, DM, FSCAI, FACC
Dr Neeraj Bhalla is a Graduate of Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) at Pune. He did his Post Graduation in Medicine from AFMC where he won the KK Gupta Gold Medal for standing 1st in the Advanced Course. He completed his DM in Cardiology from PGI Chandigarh and then was at leading Armed Forces hospitals at Bangalore and New Delhi. He was awarded Commendation by Chief of Air Staff in 2000. His previous appointments include Director of Cardiology at Metro Hospitals Delhi and with Max Hospital as Senior Interventional Cardiologist. His present appointment is Senior Director at The BLK-Max Super Specialty Hospital at Pusa Road, New Delhi where he has been since 2010. He has successfully carried out over 10000 coronary and other interventional procedures such as PTCA, and is adept in the use of various devices such as Rotablator, Intra vascular Ultrasound, FFR, Intravascular lithotripsy(IVL), distal protection devices and all other devices used in advanced interventional procedures. He has a vast experience in interventions in non coronary circulations, also such as TAVR Procedure (As part of Heart Team which has carried out more than 30 procedures successfully, including several high risk patients), peripheral vascular interventions in aortic aneurysm, central venous obstruction in dialysis patients & valvuloplasty procedure of all kinds. He is highly experienced in implanting cardiac rhythm device such as pacemaker such as ICD’S & CRTD’S.
He is a proctor for advanced interventional procedures such as Rotablation, IVUS (Intra vascular ultrasound), and CTO Intervention and has held workshops & talks at national meetings on these subjects.
He is a regular faculty at all national & leading cardiac Conferences for the last several years & has presented presented his work at the most prestigious international meeting’s also.
Dr. Bhalla is an active active academician & regularly has published papers in indexed Cardiology journals, apart from being on Guid line writing committees & has contributed chapters for Textbooks of Cardiology.
He regularly holds CME programmes for physicians and has had great success with Acute Care Update, a half day integrated CME programme held every quarter for last 2 years, and attended by more than 150 delegates each time. He is now engaged in a Tele learning model (Cardiology ECHO) under the aegis of ECHO INDIA, a not for profit organization engaged in knowledge dissemination worldwide, for training of physicians all across the country, especially in underserved areas to develop proficiency in Cardiology by clinical case solving sessions.
He has also developed his own app name for prediction and prevention of Contrast Induced Nephropathy (CIN).
Presently working as a Senior Director in Cardiology Department at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
Fellow Society of Cardiovascular Angiography/ Intervention. Fellow Endovascular Society of India. Member Cardiological Society of India.Member SPAF Academy.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.