Dr. Mukesh Goel Cardiac Surgeon in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Mukesh Goel top Cardiac Surgeon in Delhi. is a Cardiothoracic Surgeon of well-known, practicing successfully for 18+ years. He is an expert in By-Pass Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Minimally Invasive Heart Valve Surgery and Open Heart Surgery for Valve Replacement and Repair. He has so far carried out 2000+ heart surgeries. He has extensive experience in carrying out high-risk CABG ( patients with very poor heart function, obese women, renal failure patients including on dialysis , elderly and those with COPD, Aortic dissection & aneurysm surgery with and without valve-sparing, Valve repair for ischemic and degenerative mitral regurgitation, Bilateral IMA grafting. Hybrid repair of descending thoracic aortic aneurysm/dissection. He is now engaged in emerging therapies in heart failure treatment including mechanical assist devices, Hybrid approach to aortic aneurysms & dissection, Valve-sparing aortic root replacement and Cardiac Transplant. He has established Cardiovascular Surgery Unit as chief cardiovascular surgeon in Asian Inst of Medical Sciences, Faridabad in Feb 2010. He also started the program of Minimally Invasive Techniques in Cardiac Surgery and repair of Aortic Dissection (aneurysms) at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences. He established the Cardiac Surgery Unit (part of Medanta) at Delhi Heart Institute, Bathinda (Punjab) in 2007. He has attended Workshop in minimally invasive mitral valve replacement at Lyon in 2010 and Masterclass on total arterial bypass grafting, at Oxford in 2014. He is a Life Member of European association of cardiothoracic & vascular surgeons and International member of Society of thoracic surgeons, USA. He is a Board Member of institutional quality control, infection control and blood transfusion committee in Apollo Hospital. He has completed MBBS and MS in General Surgery from PT. B .D. Sharma Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak (Haryana) in 1992 and 1997 respectively. He pursued M.Ch in Cardio-Thoracic Surgery from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 2001. He has undergone 3-year training in cardiovascular surgery at AIIMS & GB Pant Hospital, Delhi under the guidance of Dr. Naresh Tehran. He undertook trainings in Minimally Invasive Valve Repair/ Replacement - France, 2010, Minimally Invasive Valve Repair/ Replacement - USA, 2010, Aortic Root Surgery: Bentall Procedure - AIIMS, 2012, Total Arterial Bypass Grafting - Oxford, UK, 2014. Valve Sparing Aortic Root Replacement - EACTS, Amsterdam, 2015, Surgical Aspect of Heart, Lung Transplant, Left Ventricular Assist Device and ECMO - Newcastle, UK, 2015.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.