Dr. Muffazal Lakdawala Bariatric Surgeon in Apollo Hospitals - Navi Mumbai
Dr. Muffazal Lakdawala top Bariatric Surgeon in Mumbai is a noted Bariatric surgeon in at Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai.
Working in Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai since last Assignment. Training in Bariatric Surgery in Cleveland Clinic USA. Training at unit of Gastro surgery at Belgium. Training at Advanced Laproscopic Colorectal Surgery at Korea.
Awards And Achievements
Rotary International Award for Young Achiever, 'Humanitarian of the year' Awarded by the All India Human Rights Association' 2007, Ranbaxy award for best thesis in MS exam, Silver medal at Shirin Mehta ji Oration-1996, Gold medallist in anatomy in first MBBS.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders (IFSO). Asian Endosurgery Task Force (AETF). Asia Pacific Metabolic & Bariatric Surgeons Group (APBSG). Obesity Surgeons Society of India ( OSSI ). IAGES (Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons).
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.