Dr. Manju Aggarwal Nephrologist in Artemis Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
A highly skilled Nephrologist with many years of wide ranging experience in Nephrology at some of the best medical institutes, including, University of Minnesota, which is one of the best in the world. She has expertise in treating critically ill patients with acute and chronic renal failure, patients on dialysis and renal transplant. She is experienced in managing difficult and high risk renal transplants especially those who require desensitization. She pursues medical care with compassion and perfection.
•2008: MBA (Healthcare Administration), Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University, Delhi
•1993: Diplomate of National Board (Nephrology), National Board of Examinations, India.
•1992: Fellowship in Nephrology, University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics, Minneapolis, MN, USA.
•1980: MD (Internal Medicine), Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi, Delhi, India.
•1976: MBBS, Lady Hardinge Medical College, University of Delhi, Delhi, India.
•Since February 2012: Director and Head, Department of Nephrology and Kidney Transplantation, Artemis Health Institute, Sector 51, Gurgaon.
•January 1996 to February 2012: Sr. Consultant (Nephrology), Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi.
•August 2001 to March 2006: Senior Consultant and Head (Nephrology), Sant Parmanand Hospital, 18, Shamnath Marg, Delhi.
. August 1993 - July 2006: Consultant Panelist (Nephrology) in Escort’s Heart Institute, New Delhi.
•August 1993 – February 1996: Consultant Nephrologist, Mool Chand Hospital, Lajpat Nagar III, New Delhi—110024
•August 1993 – February 1996: Consultant Nephrologist, Tirath Ram Shah Hospital, 2 Battery Lane, New Delhi-110054
•July 1990 – July 1992: Fellow in Nephrology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA.
Teaching and Administrative Positions
•Designated Teacher and Thesis guide for DNB (Nephrology), Department of Nephrology, Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon. Since February 2012
•Designated Teacher and Thesis guide for DNB (Nephrology), Department of Nephrology, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi from 2001 to January 2012
•Faculty and speaker in various CMEs and Postgraduate Courses
•Chairperson and member of various Hospital Administrative Committees, Artemis Health Institute, Sector 51, Gurgaon, Haryana.
•American Society of Nephrology
•International Society of Nephrology
•Indian Society of Nephrology
•Indian Society of Organ Transplantation
•Delhi Nephrology Society
•Critical Care Nephrology
•Fluids & Acid-base Disorders and Renal Replacement Therapy in ICUs
•Dialysis, including home dialysis
•Kidney Transplantation – specialized in highly sensitized and incompatible transplantations.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.