Dr. Manish Singhal Medical Oncologist in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi
Dr. Manish Singhal top Medical Oncologist in New Delhi is a well-known oncologist providing treatment for cancer for over 20 years. He offers treatment for Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, GI and GU Cancer. He received President Appreciation Award from IMA (Indian Medical Association). He also received several other awards including Gold Medal in ECMO for being topper in 2013, a record that is held by only him in India. He also secured First position by SAJC(South Asian Journal), 1st prize in Hindi Drama (Filmantar) in Aswamedha ’99 held at LTM College Mumbai and 3rd prize in Hindi Drama Competition in Mood-1 at Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai. He is associated with a number of medical societies like European Society Of Medical Oncology, American Society Of Clinical Oncology, Indian Academy Of Clinical Medicine etc. He is the Joint Secretary(NCR) Of Oncology Forum. He is an Executive Committee member of ISMPO and member of Delhi Diabetic Society, Indian Palliative Care, Associations of Physicians of India, Indian Co-operative Oncology Network and Indian Society Of Medical And Paediatric Oncology and Oncology Forum. He contributed in a number of research and publications. He was selected for training at Oriel College Oxford University UK and Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Centre, Detroit, USA. He did his MBBS from Seth GS Medical College, University of Mumbai, Mumbai in 2002. This was followed by MD in Internal medicine, from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, 2006 and DM (AIIMS) in 2010. He is also an ECMO (Gold Medallist) in 2013.
MBBS, MD, DM(AIIMS)ECMO
Professional Memberships And Certifications
European Society of Medical Oncology. American society of clinical. Oncology. Indian academy of clinical medicine. Associatio of physicians of india. Indian cooperative Oncology Network. Indian Society of Medical and Pediatric Oncology. Oncology Foreum.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.