Dr. Manish C Varma Liver Transplant Surgeon in Apollo Health City Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Manish C Varma top HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant Surgeon in Hyderabad with experience of 14+ years at Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad.
MS (AIIMS), DNBAbdominal Transplant Fellowship (Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, USA)Clinical Fellow in Surgery (Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA).
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
Adult Liver Transplantation (Living Donor and Deceased Donor). Pediatric Liver transplantation. Pancreatic Transplantation. Multi-organ (Combined organs) transplantation. Hepatobiliary Surgery: Liver resections. Pancreatic and Gall Bladder Surgery, Portal Hypertension Surgery.
01/2014- present: Senior Consultant and Head of Department, Liver Transplant and HPB Surgery, Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, India. 09/2011- 01/2014, Multi-Organ Transplantation and HPB surgery, Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road India. 07/2011- 08/2011 Senior Fellow, Division of Abdominal Transplantation, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA. 07/2009- 06/2011 Clinical Fellow in Surgery, Harvard, Medical School, Boston, MA, USA. 07/2009- 06/2011 Clinical and Research Fellow in Abdominal Transplantation. Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA. 05/2008- 06/2009 Pool Officer, Department of Surgical Oncology, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India. 02/2005- 02/2008 Senior Resident, Department of Surgical Oncology All India Institute of Medical Sciences,New Delhi, India.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
American Society of Transplant Surgeons. American Medical Association (2011). Massachusetts Medical Society (2011). Indian Society of Organ Transplantation (Life member). Association of Surgeons of India (Life member). National Academy of Medical sciences (Life member). Liver Sub-Committee: Jeevandan, Telangana State, India(current).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.