Dr. Mahesh Rajashekaraiah Haematologist & BMT Specialist in SPARSH Hospital Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Mahesh Rajashekaraiah top Haematologist & BMT Specialist in Bangalore. Dr. Mahesh Rajashekaraiah is a well-renowned Haematologist and BMT physician who is known for a very ethical and patient-centric clinical practice. He obtained his Post-graduate Master's degree (MD) in Internal Medicine in 2006, and DM in clinical haematology from the prestigious KEM hospital Mumbai. He completed his Leukemia and Bone Marrow Transplant fellowship in Vancouver General hospital/BCCA, Vancouver, Canada. He has worked in various capacities at eminent hospitals and teaching institutes such as Siddhartha Medical College, KEM Hospital, Mumbai, BGS - Gleneagles Global Hospital, Fortis Hospital before joining the SPARSH group of hospitals. He is an expert in the management of all blood-related disorders including benign disorders like thalassemia, aplastic anaemia etc. to malignant disorders like leukaemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma etc. His team provides the most comprehensive clinical care in Haematology and Bone Marrow Transplant. He holds experience with more than 500 Bone Marrow Transplants. His areas of interest are management of leukaemias and lymphoma, stem cell transplant (autologous, allogeneic & haplo-transplant), evaluation and management of bleeding disorders, blood clots and anaemia.
Management of leukaemias and lymphomas
Autologous transplant for multiple myeloma on daycare basis
Thorough evaluation and management of haemoglobinopathies including bone marrow transplant for thalassemias and sickle cell disease
Complete care of patients with bone marrow failure syndrome
Management of clots and Bleeding problems
Immunodeficiency work up
Awards and recognition:
He has won several state and national awards. Addressed many gatherings about haematological disorders and cancer. Has stood first in the university exams conducted by Nashik University Maharashtra. He has won several state and national awards. Attended several national and international conferences. Had been part of the stem cell therapy conference held in Montreal in 2014.
MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Clinical Haematology), MRCP (UK), Fellowship in BMT & Leukemia (Vancouver).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.