Dr. Madhuri Behari Neurologist in Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Neurologist in Delhi. Dr. Madhuri Behari is Consultant Neurology at Fortis Vasant Kunj. She has completed her MBBS and MD (Medicine) from Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi University and DM (Neurology) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences. She brings to the organization an experience of around 34 years in the field of Neurology, from AIIMS where she developed state of art comprehensive movement disorders specialty with facility for botulinum toxin therapy and Deep Brain stimulation for Parkinson disease and dystonia patients. She has several research papers publications in her assortment._x000D_ She is on editorial board of several national and international journals. She has been the President of National Indian Academy of Neurology, and Delhi Neurological Association and is currently serving as the founding President of Movement Disorders Society of India. She has been awarded with Woman Bio-scientist award by Government of India, and has also received award for Innovation in Science from Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. She is associated with International Society of Movement Disorders and Parkinson disease as Chairperson of Education Committee and member of several other committees.
MBBS, M.D, DNB (Medicine), DM, FNAMS, FIAN
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.