Dr. Kumud Kumar Dhital Cardiac Surgeon in SPARSH Hospital Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Kumud Kumar Dhital top Cardiac Surgeon in Bangalore. Dr. Kumud Kumar Dhital is a Consultant CVTS and Heart & Lung Transplant Surgeon at SS SPARSH Hospital, RR Nagar. Dr. Kumud has special interest and expertise in the management of end-stage heart & lung failure including heart and lung transplantation as well as in the implantation of mechanical circulatory support devices. He is globally renowned for being the surgical pioneer of DCD Heart Transplantation, the first of which was performed in 2014 whilst he was at St Vincent's Hospital in Sydney, Australia, and widely reported as the world's first Dead Heart Transplant. He has expanded the bounds of what's possible in the field of Transplant surgery in his career. His extensive research experience, interests, and academic publications are focused on improving our knowledge and management of cardio-pulmonary failure. A medical alumnus of the University of Oxford, he has worked at top hospitals in the UK, Europe, and Australia and is the recipient of numerous awards and honors. Dr. Kumud Dhital has done his complete medical education from the United Kingdom and worked all along in Europe and Australia. He has come to India and joined with SPARSH to establish a state of the art Heart and Lung Transplant Center. He specializes in ECMO and has established a large ECMO unit at SS SPARSH Hospital, Bangalore for treating complicated Lung Failure patients.
BM.BCh (Oxon) FRCS (Eng) FRCS-CTh (UK) PhD FRACS.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.