Dr. Krishnanu Dutta Choudhury Cardiac Surgeon in Jaypee Hospital Noida
Dr. Krishnanu Dutta Choudhury is top & best Cardiac Surgeon in Jaypee Hospital in Noida, India and specializes in Cardiac Surgery.
M.Ch. (Cardiac Surgery) from PGIMER & Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi and has been working in Cardiac Surgery since almost 12 years. He did his MBBS from Silchar Medical College and Hospital, MS General Surgery from Gauhati Medical College and Hospital.
Life Member of INDIAN ACADEMY of CARDIOTHORACIC SURGEONS(IACTS).
He is well experienced in Myocardial revascularization (Coronary artery Bypass Grafting) surgeries in patients with very high or moderately high risk factors like renal failure. Routinely performs Valve replacement and repair surgeries and Adult Congenital heart surgeries. He is well versed in ascending aortic surgeries like Aneurysms and Dissection. Well experienced in vascular surgeries – for chronic vascular disease and emergency surgeries. Has performed many lung surgeries and is well versed in handling Thoracic emergencies. He worked as a senior resident in Cardiothoracic Surgery from Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi and was associated with St. Stephens Hospital in Cardiac Surgery. His papers on Tricuspid Valve Repair in the IACTSCON are well accepted.
Areas Of Interest
Valve repair and conservation surgeries. Management of complications of Myocardial infarction. Surgical management of Heart failure. Aortic and other vascular surgeries.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.