Dr. Kalpana Nagpal ENT & Robotic Surgeon in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Kalpana Nagpal is one of the best & Top ENT Surgeon in Delhi NCR, currently associated with Apollo Hospitals. She has more than 25 years of experience. She is an expert in Microscopic and Endoscopic Surgeries in ENT including skull base. She has been Awarded ICMR Scholarship for screening secretory Otitis Media in School children. She is a recipient of Da Vinci Certification for robotic surgery- Seoul, South Korea. She participates in various workshops related to the management of OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnoea) –National and International and regularly visits MIMA Sleep Centre, Melbourne, Florida, U.S.A. Dr. Nagpal taught at Deen Dayal Upadhaya Hospital, New Delhi, and Nehru Homeopathy College, New Delhi. She was the President of Doctors Forum, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi for 3 years. She is a panelist in E.N.T conferences held at Apollo Hospitals and other places in New Delhi and a Lifetime member of Sleep CON, INDIA, and AOI. Dr. Nagpal has several publications in various journals to her credit.
Department: ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat), Qualification: MBBS, MS (ENT), DNB (ENT), Certified Robotic Surgeon in ENT and Head & Neck (Seoul, South Korea)
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
Thyroidectomy treatment in new delhi. Thyroid treatment in new delhi. Robotic Thyroidectomy (scar less). Snoring and Sleep Apnea. All robotic and Endoscopic procedures. Robotic treatment for early throat cancer.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Visiting Fellowship. Savannah Georgia, U.S.A –Memorial Medical. DaVinci Certification for robotic surgery- Seaul, South Korea. Lifetime member of AOI (Association of otolaryngologists India). Lifetime member of Sleep CON, India (ISSACON).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.