Dr. K Venugopal Liver Transplant Surgeon in Yashoda Hospital Secunderabad, Hyderabad
Dr. K Venugopal top Liver Transplant Surgeon in Hyderabad is a Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary and Liver Transplant Surgeon who has performed more than 2000 liver transplant surgeries over the last 18 years. He has been practicing Surgical Gastroenterology and Minimal Access Surgery since 1995. He finished his MBBS from MKCG Medical College, Berhampur in 1990, his M.S. General Surgery from JIPMER, Pondicherry in 1995, his FRCS from the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK in 1999 and his FIAGES in 2014.
MS, FRCS (Edinburgh), FIAGES
2020-Present: Senior Consultant, HPB Surgery & Liver Transplantation, Yashoda Hospitals, Secunderabad. 2016-2020: Senior Consultant & Head of Unit, Liver Transplantation & HPB Surgery, Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Hyderabad. 2009-2015: Senior Consultant, Liver Transplantation & HPB Surgery, Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Hyderabad & Chennai. 2001-2008: Consultant Surgical Gastroenterologist and Minimal Access Surgeon, Global Hospitals, Hyderabad.
Special Interest and Expertise
Deceased (Cadaver) and Living Donor Transplant Surgery, Adult and Pediatric Liver Transplants. Acute, Chronic and Metabolic Liver Diseases and Liver Cancers. Complex HPB Surgeries for Liver, Gallbladder, Bile Duct and Pancreatic Cancers (including Vascular Resection for Pancreatic Cancer) & Benign Conditions and Bile Duct Injuries. Basic and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery.
ASI. ILTS. IAGES. AMASI. NAS
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.