Dr. Indoo Ammbulkar Medical Oncologist in HCG Cancer Centre Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Indoo Ammbulkar top Medical Oncologist in Mumbai. Dr. Indoo Ammbulkar is a senior consultant - medical oncology at HCG Cancer Centre, Mumbai with 18 years of experience. Dr. Indoo has vast experience in administering high dose chemotherapy, immunotherapy and targeted therapy for solid tumours and haematological malignancies. She is also experienced in treating severe cases of young and old patients diagnosed with gynaecological cancers, colorectal cancers and germ cell tumours. She has treated around 2000 cases of breast cancer so far in different stages. She has a special interest in the treatment of breast cancer, especially Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC), lymphomas and lung cancers. She actively participates in awareness activities for cancer prevention, early detection, genetic testing for cancer and survivorship. Dr. Indoo has handled more than 3000 cancer cases so far.
MBBS, MD (Medicine)
Dr. Indoo is a member of the Maharashtra Medical Council and Medical Council of India (MCI). She is a member of many national and international oncology societies. Dr. Indoo was the recipient of the ‘Distinguished Service’ award for valuable contribution by Geriatric Society of India and Global Healthcare Excellence Awards 2018 for being the Best Oncologist and Haematologist in Mumbai. She has multiple research papers published in reputed national and international journals.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.