Dr. I P S Oberoi Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon in Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
Top & Best Orthopedic Surgeon in India He is an expert in Primary and Revision Joint replacement surgeries of Knee, Hip, Shoulder, Elbow and Ankle joints.
He is one of the first and among only few surgeons to start minimally invasive reconstructive surgery that is Key Hole surgery (Arthroscopy) for Shoulder, Elbow, Hip and Ankle problems. In addition, has mastered techniques of managing Multi-Ligament and complex injuries of Knee.
He has published Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy and Sports injury related research publications in text books, journals and prepared manuscripts for Arthroscopy education for young orthopods.
He is visiting surgeon to Al Tawara Medical / Teaching hospital, Ministry of Health, Sanna, Yemen .He is also visiting surgeon in Military Hospital, Sanna, Yemen. He is also invited as a surgeon in medical schools and hospitals in Iraq, Iran, Oman and Syria.
He has given Lectures in Various International and National meetings.
MS (Orth.), MCh Orth. (Liverpool, U.K.)
Post Graduate Clinical Training
Trained in joint replacement and adult reconstructive trauma surgery from Klinik and Poliklinik for Unfall-Hand & Wiederherstellungschirurgie, Universitatsklinikum, Munster Germany
Surgical training in knee reconstructive surgery - Henriettenstiftung, Hannover, Germany
Joint replacement training - Nuffield Hospital, Exeter, U.K and Joint Replacement unit, Queen Elizabeth hospital, Exeter, U.K.
Trained in knee arthroscopy and reconstruction - Sporthopaedicum, Straubing, Germany and Rosebank clinic, Johannesburg, South Africa
Trained in shoulder surgery - Center Hospitalier, St Gregoire, Rhein, France and Cape shoulder clinic, Cape Town, South Afrrica
•American association of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS )
•Asia Pacific Orthopedics Association (APOA)
•Orthopedics Association of SAARC Countries
•International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS)
•Asian Arthroscopy Society ( Secretary )
•Indian Orthopedic Association (IOA )
•Indian Arthroscopy Society (Past Secretary)
•Indian Arthroplasty Society
•Indian Association of Sports Medicine ( IASM ) ( Past Treasurer )
•Indian Federation of sports medicine ( IFSM )
•Delhi Orthopaedics association ( Past Editor )
•Indian Society for Knee and Hip Surgery ( ISKH )
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.