Dr. Himanshu Verma Vascular Surgeon in Paras Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Himanshu Verma top vascular surgeon is a consultant Vascular and Endovascular surgeon at Paras Hospital, Gurugram. He has 11 years of surgical and 8 years of exclusive vascular surgery experience. Having work experience of few of the top-notch hospitals in India, Dr Himanshu has holistic approach in management of vascular diseases. He is an expert in management of venous as well as arterial diseases.
While providing medical treatment for the patient, educating his patients about their disease is one of his keen interest as he truly believes that “Fear of diseases kills patient more than disease itself”
Education and Fellowships:
MBBS. MS, Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Vascular & Endovascular Surgery, Ted Rogers clinical research fellowship in Vascular Surgery.
Venous Disease – Varicose Vein, DVT , Iliac Vein stenting, IVC filter, SVC syndrome
Arterial Disease – Peripheral Angioplasty, stenting and bypass for occlusive and aneurysmal diseases.
Open and endovascular aneurysm repair
Diabetic Foot care
AV Fistula, Basilic Vein Transposition, AV graft and AV fistula Angioplasties in Dialysis patients
Vascular repair in Trauma
Association of Surgeons of India
International Society for Vascular Surgery
Vascular Society of India
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.