Dr. Hemanth Vudayaraju Surgical Oncologist in Yashoda Hospital Secunderabad, Hyderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Hemanth Vudayaraju top Surgical Oncologist in Hyderabad is one of the top surgical oncologists and robotic surgeons in Hyderabad. His key area of expertise lies in Minimal Access Surgery, with significant experience in Laparoscopic and Thoracoscopic Surgery and Robotic Surgery. As an active member of various oncology and surgical forums, he has delivered a number of guest lectures and performed live surgical demonstrations on various platforms. He has been a guide in the DNB surgical oncology programme and trained post-doctoral students. Besides surgical practice, he has a keen interest in clinical research and has been a Principal Investigator for a Clinical Trial. He has published various articles in national and international journals.
2016: Robotic Surgery Training, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York, USA. 2009: DNB (Surgical Oncology), National Board of Examinations, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi. 2004-2007: M.Ch (Surgical Oncology), Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, B.J. Medical College, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad. 2001-2004: MS (General Surgery), Kakatiya Medical College, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Warangal. 1992-1998: MBBS, Gandhi Medical College, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
Breast Conserving Surgery. Complex Head & Neck Resection & Reconstruction. Robotic/VATS Lung Resection. Robotic/VATS Esophagus Surgery. Robotic/Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery. Thyroid & Endocrine Surgery. Robotic/Laparoscopic Urological Malignancy Surgeries. Robotic/Laparoscopic Surgeries for Gynecological Malignancies.
Special Interest and Expertise
Robotic Surgery. Esophageal and Upper GI Surgery. Thoraco-Laparoscopic Onco Surgery. Gynae Oncology.
Indian Medical Association. Association of Surgeons of India. Indian Association of Surgical Oncology. Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons. Association of Breast Surgeons of India.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.