Dr. Hemant Patankar Orthopedic Surgeon in Apollo Hospitals - Navi Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Hemant Patankar top Orthopedic Surgeon in Mumbai is a best and highly experienced Orthopedic Surgeon with an extensive experience of 35+ years and presently practices at Apollo Hospitals, Navi Mumbai. For the past 31 years.
Awards And Achievements
Passed all the Examinations in the FIRST ATTEMPT. Distinction in General Surgery in the M.B.B.S. Examination. Awarded “A.A.MEHTA GOLD MEDAL" for the paper "Economical External Fixators for the Metacarpals and Phalanges. " presented at the 34 Th.Annual Conference of the I.O.A.,Ahmedabad. Nov. 1989. Awarded “A.K.Talwalkar prize" for the paper " Mini External Fixators for Crush Injuries of the Hand", presented at the Western India Regional Orthopaedic Conference, Mumbai. Nov.1990. Award for the Best Paper - "Mini External Fixators for Crush Injuries of the Hand" - presented at the 41st. Annual Conference of the I.A.O.H. 1993, Mumbai. "Vocational Excellence Award" - Rotary Club of Ghatkopar - 1991-92. Award for the Best Paper. "The distally based sural neurocutaneous flap for resurfacing defects of the lower leg and foot". 19th Annual Conference of the M.S.O.A, Solapur, October 2002.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Member of Bombay Orthopaedic Society. Member of Maharashtra Orthopaedic Association. Member of Indian Society for Surgery of the Hand. Member of Trauma Society Of India.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.