Dr. H. S. Bhatyal Urologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon in BLK- Max Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. H. S. Bhatyal top Urologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon in New Delhi. Having successfully treated numerous patients, Dr. H. S. Bhatyal is a well-known name in the field of urology & renal transplantation. He has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach.
MBBS, MS (Gen. Surgery) & M.Ch (Urology)
Presently working as a Director in Urology, Andrology & Renal Transplant at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
Chief Renal Transplant Surgeon - Batra Hospital Medical Research Centre, New Delhi. Chief Renal Transplant Surgeon - Agarsen Hospital, New Delhi. HOD Department of Urology & Renal Transplant - Army Hospital (R&R). HOD Department of Urology - Jaipur Golden Hospital. HOD Department of Urology & Renal Transplant - Batra Hospital. HOD Department of Urology - Escort Hospital Faridabad. HOD Renal Transplantation Moolchand Medcity, New Delhi. Chairman Renal Transplantation & Urology - Primus Super specialty Hospital, New Delhi. HOD Urology and Renal Transplantation - Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad.
Life Member Urological Society of India. Life Member India Society of Organ Transplantation. Life Member Indian Medical College Association. Fellow International College of Surgeons. Council Member (North Zone) Urological Society of India. President elect (North Zone) Urological Society of India. President (North Zone) Urological Society of India. Council Member Urological Society of India. Convenor Delhi Urological Society.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.