Dr. Gaurav Kharya Pediatric Hematologist & BMT Specialist in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Gaurav Kharya is a topmost & famed BMT specialist in India. He has an experience of over 18+ years and is skilled in transplanting children with various blood disorders.
Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology & Bone Marrow Transplant: St Mary’s Hospital, Imperial NHS trust, Paddington, London UK (Sep 4th 2013 till March 2nd 2014) Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant: The Great North Children Hospital, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK (Sep 2012 to Sep 2013) Fellowship Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant: Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, India (Feb 2009 to Jan 2011) DNB Pediatrics: From Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, Degree awarded on April 5th 2010 DCH: Baba Raghav Das Medical, College, Gorakhpur, UP, India (2004) MBBS: Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur, MP, India (2001).
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
• Pediatric bone marrow transplant from matched sibling donor, matched/partial mismatch family donor, matched unrelated donor, haploidentical transplant and cord blood transplantation.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.