Dr. Gaurav Kharya Pediatric Hematologist & BMT Specialist in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delh
Dr. Gaurav Kharya is a topmost & famed BMT specialist in India. He has an experience of over 18+ years and is skilled in transplanting children with various blood disorders.
Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology & Bone Marrow Transplant: St Mary’s Hospital, Imperial NHS trust, Paddington, London UK (Sep 4th 2013 till March 2nd 2014) Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant: The Great North Children Hospital, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK (Sep 2012 to Sep 2013) Fellowship Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant: Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, India (Feb 2009 to Jan 2011) DNB Pediatrics: From Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, Degree awarded on April 5th 2010 DCH: Baba Raghav Das Medical, College, Gorakhpur, UP, India (2004) MBBS: Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur, MP, India (2001).
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
• Pediatric bone marrow transplant from matched sibling donor, matched/partial mismatch family donor, matched unrelated donor, haploidentical transplant and cord blood transplantation.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.