Dr. Dipanjan Panda Medical Oncologist in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Dipanjan Panda top Medical Oncologist in New Delhi. An Associate Professor and head of the department of oncology at the prestigious Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, Dr Panda is an expert medical oncologist. Trained at the All India institute of Medical Sciences, Dr. Dipanjan Panda has authored almost 20 publication which found international acclaim. Dr. Dipanjan has around 10 years of experience as an Oncologist. He was an Associate Professor and head of the department of oncology at the prestigious Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, Dr. Panda is an expert Medical Oncologist. He was trained at the All India institute of Medical Sciences, Dr. Dipanjan Panda has authored almost 20 publication which found international acclaim. Dr. Dipanjan has membership in prestigious organizations in the UK and USA.
MBBS, MD, DM
Speciality And Areas Of Interest
Sarcomas of soft tissue and bone. Gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST). Desmoid tumor/aggressive fibromatosis. Giant cell tumor of bone. Chordoma. Giant cell tumor of tendon sheath. Other benign and malignant tumors of soft tissue and bone.
Professional Memberships And Certifications
Member of European society of medical oncology(ESMO). Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO). Invited as an expert member at consensus meeting of INASL task force on Hepatocellular Carcinoma (February 2013). Invited as an expert member in the advisory committee meeting on HCC of Bayer oncology (Mumbai ,April 2013).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.