Dr. Dinesh Kumar Mittal Cardiac Surgeon in Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Dinesh Kumar Mittal top & best cardiac surgeon has done more than 5000 adult and paediatric cardiacsurgeries. Routinely doing CABG beating heart and on pump, Aortic valve and Mitral valve replacement, Mitral Valve Repairs, ASD closure, VSD closure, TOF correction, Coarctation repair, Blalock- Taussig shunt, Complex congenital operation, Permanent Pacemaker implantation in children, Peripheral vascular surgeries. Establishes Neonatal Cardiac Surgery Program at Max Hospital Shalimar Bagh. Active participant in establishing most extensive and comprehensive AORTIC intervention programme of North India. Servicespectrum involve Bentalls operation, valve sparing Ascending Aortic replacement, hemiarch and Total Arch replacement, Descending Thoracic aortic replacement, Thoracoabdominal Aneurysm repair, Abdominal aortic repair. SPECIALITY INTEREST Minimall yInvasive Surgeries Aortic Intervention- Open surgery as well as Endovascular repair Congenital cardiac surgery Valve repairs.
M Ch(CTVS) - AIIMS, New Delhi MS (Gen.Surg.) - JLN Medical college, Ajmer MBBS - JLN Medical college, Ajmer.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.