Dr. Dharmesh Kapoor Hepatologist in Yashoda Hospital Secunderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Top Hepatologist in Hyderabad. Dr. Dharmesh Kapoor is a Consultant Hepatologist at Yashoda Hospitals Secunderabad, one of the country’s largest Liver Transplant Centres and home to India’s largest Deceased Donor Liver Transplant Programme. He has co-authored the national guidelines on the Management of Chronic Hepatitis B, Chronic Hepatitis C, Nutrition in Chronic Liver Disease, and Management of Acute Liver Failure. He has contributed to the Asia Pacific Association for the Study of Liver (APASL) Guidelines on Management of Acute-on-Chronic Liver Failure. Dr. Dharmesh Kapoor has published over 50 articles in Peer-Reviewed National and International Journals and has written more than 15 book chapters. He actively mentors fellow trainees in the fields of gastroenterology, hepatology, and intensive care, and he is presently involved in significant studies assessing treatment for Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). He also takes a keen interest in national and international collaborative research and clinical trials.
MD (Med), DM (Gastro), MRCP
Dedicated Hepatology Practice involving Clinical and Transplant Hepatology for over 18 years
Special Interest and Expertise
Liver Intensive Care. Acute Liver Failure. Acute-on-Chronic Liver Failure. Renal Dysfunction in Cirrhosis. Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Metabolic Dysfunction in Cirrhosis.
Member, Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG). Member, Indian National Association for Study of the Liver (INASL). Member, Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India (SGEI).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.