Dr. Deepak Jha Breast Cancer Surgeon in Artemis Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Deepak Jha Top & Best Breast Cancer Surgeon is an Alumni of Surgical Oncology, AIIMS, specializing and focusing primarily on Breast Surgery. After finishing his training in Surgical Oncology from IRCH-AIIMS, he has trained extensively in the field of advanced breast surgery and breast reconstruction. He is among the first in India to receive Breast Surgery fellowship from European Board of Surgery and has trained in Breast Oncoplasty from European Society of Surgical Oncology along with Observership in Breast Surgery from VallD’Hebron Hospital, Barcelona, Spain.
He has been previously associated with Fortis Hospitals (FMRI, Gurugram as well as Fortis Hospital VasantKunj) and Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute.
He specializes in Breast preserving as well as re-constructive surgery along with complex procedures like Nipple Sparing Mastectomy, Radioguided Breast Surgery (ROLL), Sentinal Biopsy, Arm Reverse Mapping for Lymphedema Prevention, Breast Conservation &Oncoplastysurgery and DIEP free flap reconstruction.
MBBS, MS (Gen Surgery)
Surgical Oncology (AIIMS)
Fellowship in Breast Surgery (European Board of Surgery)
Breast Surgery &Oncoplasty (ESSO & Barcelona)
Fellow, Head Neck Oncology (IFHNOS)
Association of Breast Surgeons India
European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO)
Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
Foundation for Head-Neck Oncology (FHNO)
Visiting fellowship, EBCC, Vienna.
Best paper award, runner up RGCON
Best paper category at FHNO
Commendation for post 26 July flood relief services, Mumbai
Nipple Sparing Mastectomy
Skin sparing mastectomyBreast Conservation Surgery
Breast Reconstruction Service
DIEP free flap breast reconstruction
Sentinel Lymph node biopsy
Radio-Guided Breast Surgery
Benign breast disease
Axillary Reverse Mapping
Contralateral Breast Symmetrisation Procedures
Mammoplasty and Mammopexy services
Minimally Invasive procedures for Breast cancers.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.