Dr. Deep Goel Surgical Gastroenterologist in BLK-Max Hospital New Delhi | Quick Medical Evaluation
A top & leading name in the field of surgical gastroenterology, Dr. Deep Goel expert in bariatric and minimally access surgery and his deep passion for the same took him to great heights. He Specializes in complicated GI surgeries including GI Cancers, Advance Laparoscopic & Robotic surgery for abdominal diseases & Bariatric Surgeries.
MBBS, DNB, FRCS (England) & FACS (USA)
Previous Experience: Presently working as a Senior Director & HOD in Surgical Gastroenterology, Advance Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgery Department at BLK-Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi. Head Surgical Specialties – Department of Minimal Access, Bariatric and GI Onco Surgery at Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon. Consultant – Department of Surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
Gold Medalist, Gold Medal in MBBS, Awarded fellowship of American College of Surgeons in 2013, “Best Doctor Award” by Indian Medical Association and Heart Care Foundation of India.
Executive Committee Member - Asian Metabolic Society. Executive Committee Member - Association of Minimal Access Surgery of Indian (AMASI). Life Member - Obesity Surgery Society of Indian (OSSI). Life Member- Endo Laparoscopic Society of Asia (ELSA). Life Member- Eurasian Colorectal Technologies Association (ECTA). Life Member - International Association of Surgeons, Gastroenterologist and Oncologists (IASGO). Life Member- Indian Association of Gastroendo Surgeons (IAGES). Life Member- Indian Association of Colorectal Surgeons (IACSR). Life Member - Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.