Dr. Biswajyoti Hazarika Head & Neck Surgical Oncologist in Artemis Hospital Gurgaon | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr.Biswajyoti Hazarika top & best Head & Neck Surgeon has been in the specialized field of Head & Neck surgery for the last 20 years. His area of expertise includes surgery for tumors/ cancer of the head and neck region (which comprises the oral cavity, the nose and the para-nasal sinuses, the larynx, the pharynx, the salivary glands, thyroid and the parathyroid glands. Dr Hazarika is an accomplished in his field of specialty and is well versed with the plastic reconstruction of the resected part as well as endoscopic and minimal access surgery in the region of Head & Neck. Robotic Head & Neck Surgery is the latest addition to his acquisitions.
Besides surgical procedures Dr Hazarika also takes deep interest in the functional rehabilitation of all head and neck cancer patients.
Soon after his fellowship in Head & Neck surgery from Kidwai Memorial Institute of Onoclogy, Bangalore Dr Hazarika went on to complete his residency in Dr B Barooah Cancer Centre, Guwahati. He thereafter worked in Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Mumbai (under the tutelage of Dr Sultan A Pradhan)- the myriad experience has given him tremendous insight to the various gradations of Head and Neck Oncology as a whole.
Dr Hazarika joined the Dept of Surgical Oncology, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi as a Consultant in 2009 and in 2013 he was appointed as the Head of Dept- Head & Neck Surgery in the same Institute and continued in the same post till August 2016.
In addition to having multiple publications in national and international medical journals, Dr Hazarika has also authored chapters in Atlas of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery.
Fellowship Head & Neck Surgery : Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore
MBBS- Guwahati Medical College & Hospital, Guwahati
MS (ENT) -Assam Medical College & Hospital, Dibrugarh.
- Life member of Foundation of Head & Neck Oncology, India
- Patron - Assam Rock and Sports Climbing Association, Guwahati
Honors & Rewards:
Blue Star Best post Graduate Award
Head & Neck Surgery
• Oral Cavity Tumor Surgery
• Paranasal Tumor Surgery
• Skull Base Surgery
• Thyroid and Parathyroid gland Surgery
• Salivary Gland Tumor Surgery
• Laryngeal and Pharyngeal laser Surgery
• Endoscopic And Robotic Head & Neck Surgery
• Plastic Reconstruction of Head & Neck Surgical Defect
• Endoscopic Laser Surgery
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.