Dr. Bharat Ashok Vaswani Medical Oncologist in Yashoda Hospitals Secunderabad, Hyderabad | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Bharat Ashok Vaswani top Medical Oncologist in Hyderabad pursued his MBBS (2000) and MD (General Medicine, 2005) from Government Medical College, Nagpur followed by DM (Medical Oncology and Hematology) from the prestigious Gujarat Cancer Research Institute, Ahmedabad in the year 2009. He was a meritorious student throughout.
Publications and Research: Dr. Bharat has publications in national and international journals such as IJMPO and IJC. He has also authored chapters in Hematology Update-2010 and 2015. He has presented papers and co-authored posters at the prestigious ICON conference and has won the award for the best paper presentation for the same. He is actively involved in various national and international clinical trials. He is currently the Principal Investigator in five multicentric phase IV trials. He has participated in various workshops and national and international conferences as a faculty to impart and update knowledge.
Work Experience: Dr. Bharat Vaswani has been treating patients with solid organ cancers (Pediatrics and Adults) and hematological disorders for the last decade with dedication and sincerity. Presently, he is working as a Senior Medical Oncologist and Hematologist at Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad. He also renders services to the Railway Hospital, Hyderabad as a visiting consultant. He is currently a visiting consultant at SevenStar Hospital, Nagpur. His areas of interest are Head and Neck Cancers, Hematological Malignancies, Lung Cancer, Urogenital Malignancies and Multiple Myelomas. His vast experience in treating cancer and hematological disorders and his quest for holistic cancer treatment with compassion make him an excellent clinician.
MRCP-UK-Medical Oncology (The Association of Cancer Physicians), 2019. Advanced Training from European Society of Medical College (European Certification in Medical Oncology-ECMO), 2018. Advanced Training from The Federation of Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom. Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research (PDCR-2nd rank). DM (Medical Oncology-2nd rank). MD (General Medicine): Government Medical College (GMC), Nagpur. MBBS: Government Medical College (GMC), Nagpur.
Currently working as a Senior Consultant Medical Oncologist and Hematologist at Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad. Visiting Consultant, SevenStar Hospital, Nagpur. Visiting Consultant Oncologist and Hematologist, South Central Railways.
Chemotherapy for Solid and Hematological Malignancies. Targeted Therapy. Immunotherapy. Head and Neck Cancer Treatment. Breast Cancer Treatment. Lung Cancer Treatment. Gynecological Cancer Treatment. Multiple Myeloma. Hormone Therapy for Breast Cancer. Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer. Oral Cancer Treatment. Gastrointestinal Cancer Treatment. Paediatric Oncology & Hematology. Treatment for Anemia & Thrombocytopenia. Treatment for Myeloproliferative Disorders. Part of Multidisciplinary Board for HIPEC & PIPAC. Blood Related Problems including Anemia, Low Platelet Count and Hematological Cancers. Expertise in treating Solid Malignancies with Precision and Compassion.
Special Interest and Expertise
Head and Neck Cancers. Hematological Malignancies. Lung Cancer. Urogenital Malignancies and Multiple Myeloma. Cancer and Haematological Disorders. Immunotherapy and Targeted Therapy. An Expert Orator and Academician with Special Interest in Research.
Life Member of ICON. Member of European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO). Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO). Medical Oncology Forum.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.