Dr. Balbir Singh HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant Surgeon in Yashoda Hospital Secunderabad, Hyderabad
Dr. Balbir Singh top HPB Surgery & Liver Transplant Surgeon in Hyderabad is a leading surgeon in the field of HPB Surgery & Liver Transplantation with an experience of 27 years. He completed his MBBS from Agra University in 1985 and his MS in General Surgery from Agra University in 1990.
MBBS, MS, FAIS, FICS, FIAGES
April 2020-Present: Senior Consultant, HPB Surgery and Liver Transplant, Yashoda Hospitals, Secunderabad. June 2009-Mar 2020: Consultant Liver Transplant, HPB and Lap Surgery, Global Hospitals, Lakdikapul, Hyderabad. April 2009-May 2009: Fellowship in Liver Transplantation, Asan Medical Centre, Seoul, South Korea. April 2008-Mar 2009: Senior Clinical Fellow, HPB, Liver Transplant, Endocrine & General Surgery, University College London Hospitals, London. 03 Mar 2008-31 Mar 2008: Registrar, General Surgery, North Middlesex University Hospital, London.
Laparoscopic Surgery. Hepato Pancreatic and Biliary Surgery. Upper GI Surgery. Lower GI Surgery. Trauma Surgery. Endocrine Surgery. Pediatric Surgery.
Special Interest and Expertise
Cadaveric and Living Related Liver Transplant (Adult & Paediatric) for various Liver Diseases. Complex HPB Surgery (Liver Resections for Cancer & Benign Diseases). Gallblader, Bile Duct & Pancreatic Surgery for Benign Diseases & Cancers.
Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (lAGES). International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (IHPBA), Indian Chapter.
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.