Dr. Avinash T S Urologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon in SPARSH Hospital Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore
Dr. Avinash T S top Urologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon in Bangalore. Dr. Avinash T S is a Senior Consultant Urologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon at SPARSH Hospital who specialises in minimally invasive urology (endoscopic laser surgery, laparoscopy) and renal transplant. After completing MBBS, he obtained a postgraduate degree in General Surgery (MS) from Bangalore medical college. He also obtained a Dip. NB in General surgery from National board of education, New Delhi. He further completed Urology training at Mumbai to obtain MCh degree. After which he worked at different institutes across the country in various capacities. After gaining skills in advanced laparoscopy and renal transplant, he served as a Consultant Urologist in Apollo BGS Hospital, Mysore. He has more than 15 years of experience and has performed several complex urological surgeries and is instrumental in starting the Department of Urology and Renal transplant at SPARSH hospital. Dr. Avinash is skilled in performing various ablative and reconstructive laparoscopic urology procedures like laparoscopic radical nephrectomy, donor nephrectomy, partial nephrectomy, cystectomy, prostatectomy, pyeloplasty, ureteric reimplantation etc. He also has vast experience in performing kidney transplant surgery. He has expertise in performing laparoscopic donor nephrectomy to harvest kidney for kidney transplantation. Besides Laparoscopy, he has rich experience in managing various urological problems including laser surgery for kidney stone and enlarged prostate, urological cancers, urethral stricture, urological problems in children and women. Dr. Avinash has published more than 25 scientific papers as a primary author and as a co-author, in various national and international peer-reviewed journals. He has presented several papers at various conferences.
MBBS, MS, DNB, MNAMS, FMAS, MCh (Urol).
DESCRIPTION OF OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELLERS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Creation : Personal medical record is required to accurately assess a treatment plan.
2. Physician C.V: Medical records transfer to physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion : Medical report for consultation by your specialist doctors a feedback is expected within 72hours [3days].
4. Budget Friendly Treatment Plans : Expect to have as many referrals from different hospitals detailing their second opinion and the cost of treatment.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with respect to the advised treatment and hospital and finalize their plan for coming to India , we assist the patient in obtaining medical visa. The patient has to apply on his own for the same in High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide an invitation letter to the patient from the respective hospital which is required for submitting their visa application. Also, our team is trained to provide any information/query that the patient may have regarding medical visa and medical attendant visa.
6. Treatment Itinerary : When see doctor, When operation takes place extra, also contact details for the ward room .
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives to the designated country for treatment he/she becomes our full responsibility. To handle any cases arising from hospital/ doctor negligence or malpractice to the patients. Also organized the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient we will be responsible for their safety.
8. Interpretation: Interpretation assistance if necessary
9. Communication: Assist in communicating with family and home. Mobile phone or telephone card.
10. Airport support arrival / departure.: Complimentary airport pick-up / drop-off in a cab.
11. Post care rehab: Post care rehab and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Wellness and spa packages added pre and post procedures. Palade , yoga and spiritual classes. Resort accommodation at 4 to 5 star level.
13. Follow-up support: Provide free support when patients come back their home countries.