Dr. Avinash T S Urologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon in SPARSH Hospital Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Avinash T S top Urologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon in Bangalore. Dr. Avinash T S is a Senior Consultant Urologist & Renal Transplant Surgeon at SPARSH Hospital who specialises in minimally invasive urology (endoscopic laser surgery, laparoscopy) and renal transplant. After completing MBBS, he obtained a postgraduate degree in General Surgery (MS) from Bangalore medical college. He also obtained a Dip. NB in General surgery from National board of education, New Delhi. He further completed Urology training at Mumbai to obtain MCh degree. After which he worked at different institutes across the country in various capacities. After gaining skills in advanced laparoscopy and renal transplant, he served as a Consultant Urologist in Apollo BGS Hospital, Mysore. He has more than 15 years of experience and has performed several complex urological surgeries and is instrumental in starting the Department of Urology and Renal transplant at SPARSH hospital. Dr. Avinash is skilled in performing various ablative and reconstructive laparoscopic urology procedures like laparoscopic radical nephrectomy, donor nephrectomy, partial nephrectomy, cystectomy, prostatectomy, pyeloplasty, ureteric reimplantation etc. He also has vast experience in performing kidney transplant surgery. He has expertise in performing laparoscopic donor nephrectomy to harvest kidney for kidney transplantation. Besides Laparoscopy, he has rich experience in managing various urological problems including laser surgery for kidney stone and enlarged prostate, urological cancers, urethral stricture, urological problems in children and women. Dr. Avinash has published more than 25 scientific papers as a primary author and as a co-author, in various national and international peer-reviewed journals. He has presented several papers at various conferences.
MBBS, MS, DNB, MNAMS, FMAS, MCh (Urol).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.