Dr. Atul Kumar Mittal ENT Surgeon in Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Atul Mittal is a top & Best E.N.T. Surgeon, with a sound experience of 27+ years of practice and surgical proficiency. He is the Director of ENT at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram and with his efficacious leadership skills; he has successfully managed his practice and staff in providing patients with quality care. An MBBS, MS from Delhi University Dr. Mittal's surgical skills span the entire continuum of Otorhinolaryngology, performing more than 800 surgeries yearly. His areas of interest and expertise are - Minimal Access Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base surgery, Balloon Sinuplasty. Endoscopic Adenoidectomy and Sleep Surgery. He has extended his foray in surgery and also performs Thyroid and Laryngeal surgeries. Cochlear Implantation Program and immunotherapy in allergic respiratory diseases. He has many publications in national and international journals to his credit and also actively participates in conferences and CMEs Speciality Interests Minimal Access Endoscopic Sinus & Skull Base surgeries Balloon Sinuplasty, Endoscopic Adenoidectomy with intracapsular tonsillectomy with coblation, Sleep surgery, Thyroid and Laryngeal surgeries, Cochlear Implantation Program, Immunotherapy in Allergic Respiratory Diseases.
M.S. (E.N.T.). Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi. (1991-94 M.B.B.S.University College of Medical Sciences. Delhi, (1985 - 90).
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.