Dr. Aparna Jaswal Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiologist in Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr Aparna Jaswal Best cardiologist is a Director Cardiac Pacing & Electrophysiology at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi and her area of expertise includes catheter RF Ablation of complex arrhythmias, ICD Implantation & Biventricular Pacing. Since 1998, she has been actively involved in the department of Cardiac Electrophysiology. She has been performing electrophysiological studies & "Radio Frequency Catheter Ablation". She has also received training in Cardiac Electrophysiology at St. Luke's Hospital, Milwaukee, USA. Dr. Jaswal also able to credit 'Certified Cardiac Device Specialist' from the IBHRE,HRS in 2007 and re-certified in 2017. Dr. Aparna Jaswal has many research projects and has been actively participating in National and International Research Trails. She has been invited as a facultyto various national and international symposia and workshop. She also has to her creadit for having been the first electrophysiologist to start an EP program in Mauritius in November 2010.
Observation training at Aurora Sinai medical centre, St. Luke Medical Centre, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, USA under the supervision of Dr. Masoood Akhtar and Dr. J. Sra-2006.
Electrophysiology (EP: Expertise in Ablation of various complex arrhythmias, Three Dimensional Mapping, Implantation of Pacemakers, ICDs, CRT, CRT D.
Distinction in Biochemistry, Pharmacology, ENT. MBBS Examination. Pinnamineni Venkateswara Rao Gold Medal. Best out-going student for the year 1992-93 Andhra Pradesh University of Health Sciences. Dr. Wazir Gold Medal. Best student for the year. Diplomate of National Board 2003. Distinguished Service Award. Indian Medical Association - Academy of Medical Sciences 2007-08. Outstanding Achievements Felicitation. Indian Council for Human Relations. International Women's Day 2010. Prof DP Basu Memorial Award CSI 2014.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.