Dr. Aparna Govil Bhaskar Laparoscopic Surgeon in Gleneagles Global Hospital Mumbai | Quick Medical Evaluation
Dr. Aparna Govil Bhasker Top Laparoscopic surgeon in Mumbai is a Bariatric and Laparoscopic Surgeon with an overall experience of 17+ years. She was one of the first surgeons in India to be accredited by the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) as a Center for Excellence (COE) surgeon in 2011. She has a keen interest in single-incision surgery and has one of the largest series of single-incision bariatric surgeries in India. She performs both Bariatric as well as General Laparoscopic surgeries with great ease and finesse. She completed her M.S in General Surgery from a reputed institute in India, after which she went on to do a fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopy and Bariatric Surgery in Mumbai. She also has a keen interest in clinical research and has completed a diploma on Principles And Practice Of Clinical Research from the Harvard Medical School. She has performed live surgeries at conferences and training programs at the national and international level and also teaches young medical professionals. She has published vital international and national papers and has authored multiple book chapters. She is an executive committee member of Obesity and Metabolic Surgery Society of India (OSSI), Managing Committee member of Association of Medical Consultants Mumbai and IMA Mumbai West. She was a communication committee member in the International Federation for Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders (IFSO).
Laparoscopic Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery. Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery for Gastrointestinal Diseases. Single Incision Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgery. Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery.
Recipient of IFSO scholarship in Buenos Aires, Argentina, September 2008. First Asian Female Surgeon to be awarded the designation for International Center for Excellence for Bariatric Surgery. Nominated as one of the best surgeons in Mumbai by Outlook survey 2019.
OUR FREE HEALTHCARE CONCIERGE SERVICES FOR MEDICAL TRAVELERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Consulting Services & Treatment Package Development: To accurately assess a treatment plan, a personal medical record is required.
2. Physician Curriculum Vitae: Medical records are transferred to the physician for treatment and pricing options.
3. Second Opinion: Medical report for review by your specialist doctors, with a response expected within 72 hours [3 days].
4. Cost-Effective Treatment Plans: Expect to receive numerous referrals from various hospitals outlining their second opinion and treatment costs.
5. Medical Visa Assistance: Once the patient is satisfied with the recommended treatment and hospital and has finalised their plans to visit India, we will assist them in obtaining a medical visa. The patient must apply for the visa on his or her own at the High Commission of India (Indian embassy) in their home country. We provide the patient with an invitation letter from the appropriate hospital, which is required for submitting their visa application. In addition, our team is trained to answer any questions the patient may have about medical visas and medical attendant visas.
6. Treatment Program: When seeing a doctor, extra contact information for the wardroom is provided.
7. Personal case manager: Once the patient arrives in the designated country for treatment, he or she is completely under our care. To handle any cases involving hospital/doctor negligence or malpractice against patients. We will also be responsible for the accommodation and stay of the members accompanying the patient.
8. Interpretation: If necessary, interpretation assistance is provided.
9. Communication: Help with communication with family and at home. Phone card or mobile phone.
10. Airport arrival and departure assistance: complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off in a cab.
11. Post-acute care rehabilitation: Post-acute care rehabilitation and nursing needs.
12. Wellness and spa packages: Pre and post-procedures have been added to the wellness and spa packages. Palade, yoga, and spiritual classes are available. 4 to 5-star resort accommodations.
13. Follow-up care: Provide free care when patients return to their home countries.